MINI United 2012 in pictures
For MINI owners from all over the world, all roads led to France today, or more specifically Le Castellet and the Paul Ricard circuit for MINI United 2012.
A festival for the iconic brand, Minis and MINIs made the pilgrimage from as far afield as Russia.
On top of the amazing selection of Issigonis's and BMW's finest, there was also live music from bands such as Gossip, Iggy And The Stooges and Martin Solveig.
Racing more your thing? Not a problem, as there was action from the European MINI Challenge and plenty of club displays to make new MINI friends from all over the world.
On top of some great Minis and MINIs, 38 degree heat made it hot work for owners and enthusiasts alike.
Check out our massive gallery of the today's action:
MINI United 2012 - in pictures
- MINI murals on the paths at MINI United
- Unique seating in the picnic area
- Dakar Rally winning MINI All4
- Modified MINI John Cooper Works Coupe
- MINI Cooper S Krink
- MINI WRC Team car
- Old and new racers meet at MINI United
- MINI Cooper S John Cooper Works GP display
- GP I meets GP II at MINI United
- Mean MINI Roadster racer.
- Euro-style modified MINI Cooper S
- Camouflaged MINI
- Russian wrapped MINI Cooper S
- Camo green sticker bombed MINI Cooper S
- Heavily modified Cooper S with TV on top of the engine!
- The interior even has a Lamborghini steering wheel!
- Sticker bombed MINI Cooper S Convertible
- MINI John Cooper Works Coupe and Roadster
- Classic Mini rally cars
- The electric MINI - the MINI E
- MINI's racing version of the electric MINI E
- AC Schnitzer MINI E Police car
- Rover Mini Cooper Sports
- Italian Job electric MINI Cooper
- Austin Powers MINI Cooper
- MINI Cooper S Coupe Dekotoria
- Maddona MINI
- MINI by Dsquared
- Racing on the track at MINI United
- MINI Design area at MINI United